Off-Campus Housing Publications
- 1. Landlord and Apartment Complex Website and Phone Number Listing
- 2. Apartment Hunter's Checklist and Important Off-Campus Phone Numbers
- 3. Fire Prevention
- 4. Morgantown Area Agencies Offering Renter's Insurance
- 5. Morgantown Area Mobile Home Parks and Sales
- Landlord and Apartment Complex Website and Phone Number Listings – Contains landlord contact information, including websites and phone numbers.
- Apartment Hunter’s Checklist and Important Off-Campus Phone Numbers – A helpful checklist for you to complete as you look at each rental unit, which will help you compare apartments at the end of the day. If you have a digital camera, it’s a good idea to bring it along with you as you inspect apartments, taking photos of each room in the apartment. This flyer also contains a number of helpful phone numbers, including those for utility companies and emergency and non-emergency numbers.
- Fire Prevention – Contains useful information for fire safety and prevention in rental units.
- Morgantown Area Agencies Offering Renter’s Insurance – A listing of insurance agencies in the Morgantown area that offer renter’s insurance; this insurance is relatively inexpensive and will cover your belongings in case of fire or other catastrophes. Landlords carry insurance coverage on their units, but tenants’ possessions are not covered by these policies. Check with your parents’ homeowners insurance company to see if your belongings are covered by their policy first.
- Morgantown Area Mobile Home Parks and Sales – Provides information on area mobile home communities and retail facilities selling manufactured housing.