Skip to main content


Find Off-Campus Housing

Lists are for informational purposes only. WVU Off-Campus Housing does not endorse or inspect rental properties.

Explore the Housing Map

Housing List

Property Phone
College Park 304-293-5840
University Park 304-293-7275
University Place 304-293-2253
Vandalia Apartments 304-293-0543
304 Properties 304-685-3092
Aldom Rentals 304-322-1533
Aerostar Apartments 304-598-3300
Alexandra Rentals 304-276-4535
Ashworth Landing 304-381-2334
B & D Rentals 304-376-7272
Barnette Rentals 304-545-5587
Barrington North Apartments 304-599-6376
Bel-Cross Properties 304-296-7930
Bent Tree Court 304-296-3606
Blue Sky Reality 304-292-7990
Bon Vista 304-599-1880
Brunswick Apartments 304-291-2787
The Cabanas 304-599-1998
Campus View Apartments 304-599-4376
Canvas Townhomes 304-982-8485
Chateau Royale Apartments 304-599-7474
Collins Ferry Court 304-692-7086
C & S Rentals 304-216-2150
The Dayton 304-284-0122
Domain at Town Centre 304-932-4968
Forest Hills Apartments 304-599-1998
4th Street/Morgan Pointe 304-598-2424
Friend Rentals 304-296-7121
Georgetown Apartments 304-599-2031
Goldcrest Properties 304-296-8188
Green Properties 304-216-340
GreyJack Properties 304-282-8472
HTM Properties 304-685-1138
Hymark Properties 304-319-1243
Infinity Properties 304-413-5200
Kelly Rentals 304-291-5100
Kingdom Properties 304-292-9600
The Lofts 304-932-0116
Metro Properties 304-413-0900
MJM Rentals, LLC. 304-376-2730
Morgantown Modern 304-698-5674
Morgantown Rentals 304-685-3537
Mountaineer Place 304-906-4173
Mountain Valley Apartments 304-205-1499
Northside Hills Apartments 304-205-1085
Ondo Rentals 304-599-8329
Pearand Corporation 304-292-7171
Perilli Apartments 304-296-7476
Pierpont Place< 304-249-3396
Pineview Apartments 304-599-0850
Pinnacle Heights Apartments 304-692-6694
Pleasant Street Properties 304-692-4800
Prete Rentals 304-599-4407
PRU Rentals, Inc. 304-291-2103
Richwood Properties 304-291-2616
Rice Rentals 304-598-7368
The Ridge 304-599-8949
RJB/Wubbie Apartments 304-322-0046
Smith Rentals, LLC. 304-676-0930
State on Campus 304-291-4250
Street's Apartments 304-599-3640
Tera, LLC. 304-296-8943
Timberline Apartments 304-599-1225
Triple Scott Properties 304-296-7400
UClub Sunnyside 304-759-8311
University Commons 681-209-4438
The Villas at Bon Vista 304-599-1884
West Run Apartments 304-202-6694
WinCor Properties, LLC. 304-292-0400
Windwood Place 304-599-3165

Rental Insurance

It’s incredibly important to have insurance on your rental property. Some leases require renters' insurance or even a particular policy or amount, so make sure you check before moving in! Renters insurance policies generally offer full protection on theft and destruction of belongings, and this can cover the valuables stored in your vehicle if parking is located on the property. Also, some insurances can cover liability protection for you and your visitors. Generally speaking, landlords are not responsible for your personal property unless the loss of property is due to the landlord’s negligence. Without insurance, you may be financially responsible for any personal property lost to theft, flooding/fires or other types of disasters. Before purchasing insurance, check with your parent/guardian’s homeowner’s insurance for potential coverage. Some homeowner’s policies protect student rental properties as an extension of the homeowner’s policy.

WVU Student Legal Services

Student legal services on campus

Legal Aid of WV


Off Campus Housing


  •  University Resource, On-Campus, downtown
  •   304-293-5611

Off Campus Housing provides assistance to WVU students who are not living in a residence hall or University Apartment. We can provide information on Morgantown apartment options and assist you in finding a place to live that fits your needs. Our office also hosts the annual WVU Housing Fair. Feel free to contact us at or call us at 304-293-4897 with any questions.

Need Help Finding Housing?

Northern West Virginia Center for Independent Living


They can provide assistance to students who believe they are being discriminated against in the sale, rental, or financing of housing because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, familial status, ancestry, or blindness. Also, they can provide assistance to students who need skills training for independent living.

Legal Aid Of West Virginia


Legal Aid provides support and legal services to ensure such as low-income families, seniors, victims of domestic violence, and individuals with disabilities are given equal housing rights and access to education regarding those rights. To apply for assistance, legal aid, or an appointment to discuss either of those things, call them during the listed hours.

Emergency and Disaster Assistance

Advocacy Center

Emergency Housing Assistance

Temporary Housing is available at no cost for current WVU students who are displaced due to extenuating circumstances including but not limited to: fire, flooding or personal safety concerns. The temporary housing is located at Vandalia Apartments on the downtown campus and is typically available for up to one week.

If you have experienced an emergent situation and need to request access to temporary housing please fill out this form. Once you have submitted the form, a staff member will review it within one business day and contact you via email or phone call to notify you of the approval decision.

If you are concerned for your safety please contact the University Police Department at 304-293-3136 or call 911.

American Red Cross


They provide housing, clothing, food, health services, and other resources for victims of incidents such as floods, fires, and other natural or manmade disasters. Call the Morgantown Disaster Response Team at the number listed above after one of the listed incidences have occurred and they will discuss plans and assist ance that tailor to the specific disaster. They also offer guidance for post-emergency recovery and after disaster planning.

Please see our Emergency Financial Assistance page for additional support.


Bartlett Housing Solutions

overnight shelter

Bartlett Housing Solutions provides emergency, overnight housing on a first come, first served basis.

Contact them if you need an overnight shelter as availability is given upon contact because they are only able to provide 28 beds per night. Bed assignments are made on a first-come-first-serve basis beginning at 8 p.m. each night. Reservations are NOT accepted.

Rape and Domestic Violence Information Center (RDVIC)

Shelter/Safe House

The RDVIC offers a safe house/shelter for individuals of all gender identities and all ages who are currently experiencing or who are survivors of domestic violence, child abuse, incest, sexual assault, elder care abuse, caregiver abuse, sexual harassment, or stalking. Housing assistance is available 24/7, accessibly by calling their hotline at the number listed above. Location of the safe house will not be disclosed to anyone but the individual in crisis.

Transitional Housing

Bartlett Housing Solutions

Utilizing a Housing-First model, Bartlett Housing Solutions works to assist individuals experiencing homelessness obtain secure housing and support services through bridge housing, rapid rehousing, and permanent supportive housing.

Affordable Housing

Bartlett Housing Solutions

affordable housing program

  •  Public Resource, Off-campus, Evansdale Morgantown
  • 304-292-0101

Bartlett Housing Solutions provides an affordable housing program located in Nitor Suites and Apartments complex at West Run. Limited space is available for program participants who meet the eligibility criteria.

North Central West Virginia Community Action Association Housing Program

affordable housing program

NCWVCAA is a certified USDA Section 502 Loan Application Packager. Section 502 Direct Loans assists low-income and very-low-income applicants obtain decent, safe and sanitary housing in eligible rural areas by providing payment assistance to increase an applicant’s repayment ability. The amount of assistance is determined by the adjusted family income and provides a path to homeownership for low-income and very-low-income families living in rural areas, and families who truly have no other way to make affordable homeownership a reality.

Fairmont/Morgantown Housing Authority (FMHA)

section 8 housing choice Vouchers (HCV)

They offer help for home rental expenses that can help save from monthly adjusted income. They deliver these services to all families that qualify for such assistance within jurisdiction of Marion, Monongalia, Preston, and Taylor Counties. Qualifications are based on the gross annual income of the family and the household composition. To apply for assistance, visit their office at the address listed above, or visit their website to print off an application. Applications can be accepted via mail, fax, or being dropped off in person.